OceanCat 260 SE
Get Your NEW Twin Vee 260 OceanCat
With its solid, hand-laminated multi-hull construction, the Twin Vee PowerCats OceanCat 260 SE delivers stability and wave handling that outperforms larger watercraft, especially on open seas. Twin Vee’s unique foam-filled, self-bailing power catamaran design is safe, versatile and easy to operate.
Better still, you no longer have to choose between size and affordability. The OceanCat 260 SE, with its wide beam, has ample deck space for serious angling or for the whole family to enjoy all day on the water, yet it is affordably priced and cost-efficient to run.
The most fully-outfitted boat in Twin Vee history
The New 260 OceanCat SE is Packed with Standard Features
We have packed the 2018 OceanCat 260 SE with new standard features but kept its industry-busting low price. The bow and stern now have built-in molded fiberglass storage and seating, beautifully upholstered with top-quality marine cushions. Matching custom-designed Llebroc adjustable chairs have also been added at the helm.
Under the OceanCat 260 SE’s all-new anodized high-grade aluminum hardtop T-top, the console features a Ritchie Voyager compass, a new electronics panel with USB and 6-volt charging ports and a built-in weatherproof two-speaker audio system.
The redesigned fishing station incorporates a 50-gallon live bait well with a prep area featuring built-in quick-access tool storage and tackle drawers, inset cutting-board and freshwater washdown. Additional standard features include a dive ladder and under-gunnel rod holders.
The 2017 OceanCat 260 SE is delivered ready to run, but further customization is a breeze with an easy-access hatch to console electronics and pre-installed rigging tubes for extra batteries and wiring of additional electronics, including a bow transducer mounting area.
LOA: 25’ 6” BEAM: 8’ 6” HULL NET WEIGHT: 3260 LBS DRAFT: 14” TRANSOM: 25”
Console, Helm, and T-Top
- T-Top with dome light, spreader lights, aluminum frame and connection piece to livewell
- Helm seating: Llebroc helm chairs, mounted on 50 gallon livewell unit.
- Center console with 123Qt Engel cooler and upholstery package
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Drink holders (6): (4) stainless steel bow and stern and (2) acrylic on console
- Electrical panel: 13 illuminated switches, USB, and 12 Volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3”
- Horn: Electric, marine grade
- Tilt Helm Steering
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram
- Steering wheel: 15.5” stainless steel
- Fire extinguisher
Hull and Deck
- Anchor locker
- Fuel tanks: EPA compliant 138-gallon diurnal fuel system below deck with stainless steel gas fills (2)
- Rub rail: High density PVC - black or white
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy-duty stainless steel (3)
- Cleats: Through-bolted, stainless steel, 8” (6)
- Rod holders: Stainless steel mounted in gunnel (12)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel, port and starboard
- Bilge pumps: 800 GPH automatic (2)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Ladder: Armstrong 3 step swim ladder with bracket
- Hand rails: Anodized aluminum, mounted at transom
- Classic Twin Vee double boot stripe and raised Twin Vee logo
Optional Twin Suzuki Motor Packages
- Twin 140TX_Z - Black
- Twin 140TX_Z- White
- Twin 150TX_Z - Black
- Twin 150TX_Z - White
- Twin 150APX - Black
- Twin 150APX - White
- Twin 175APX - White
- Twin 200TX - White
- Twin 200APX - White
- Bow rails, low profile
- Powder coating bow rails
- Windlass package (bow roller, cleat and windlass)
- Bow Roller
- Gel coat color
- 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Stainless Steel Rod holders- in gunnel
- Stainless Steel cup holders- in gunnel
- Underwater LED lights (2)
- Under gunnel LED lights (P&S)
- Powder coating Package (Ttop, back support and pocket rails)