OceanCat 310 SE
Get Your NEW Twin Vee 310 OceanCat
The Twin Vee PowerCat OceanCats 310 SE is the perfect solution when size matters. With its wide beam and ample deck space, it offers freedom of movement, port to starboard and stem to stern — ideal for sport fishing and plenty of room for the whole family.
The OceanCat 310 SE’s solid, hand-laminated multi-hull slices through heavy chop and large wakes like they aren’t even there, yet reduces roll when trolling and drifting. Twin Vee’s unique foam-filled, self-bailing multi-hull design is safe, versatile and easy to operate.
We have packed the 2018 OceanCat 310 SE with new standard features but kept its industry-busting low price.
The versatile OceanCat 310 SE comes packed with many new standard features for 2018. The bow platform doubles as a comfortable U-shaped salon with beautifully upholstered top-quality marine cushions. The helm now includes matching custom-designed Llebroc adjustable chairs.
Under the OceanCat 310 SE’s anodized high-grade aluminum hardtop T-top, the console includes a Ritchie Voyager compass, a state-of-the-art electronics panel with USB and 6-volt charging ports, and a built-in weatherproof two-speaker audio system.
The redesigned fishing station incorporates a 50-gallon live bait well with a prep area featuring built-in quick-access tool storage and tackle drawers, inset cutting board and freshwater washdown. More added standard features include a dive ladder and under-gunnel rod holders.
With all its new features, the OceanCat 310 is delivered ready to run, but further outfitting is a breeze with easy-access to console wiring, pre-installed rigging tubes for extra batteries and electronics, and a transducer hull-mount area.
LOA: 31’ 0” BEAM: 9’ 6” HULL NET WEIGHT: 4800 LBS DRAFT: 16” TRANSOM: 30”
Console AND HELM
- T-Top w/dome light, spreader lights and alum frame
- Connection piece from top to livewell
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Helm seating: Llebroc helm chairs, mounted on 50 gallon livewell unit
- Center Console: side door, port potti and porthole
- 123Qt Engel cooler w/upholstery package [forward console seating]
- Drink holders: Acrylic, mounted on console (2)
- Electrical panel: 13 illuminated switches, USB, and 12 Volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3”
- Stereo: Weather proof AM/FM head unit with Bluetooth, USB, and Aux inputs, and speakers (2)
- Horn: Electric, marine grade
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram with tilt helm
- Steering wheel: 15.5” stainless steel
- Fire extinguisher with holder mounted on console
Hull and Deck
- Transom: Walk-through with drop board
- Fuel tanks: EPA compliant 240-gallon diurnal fuel system below deck with stainless steel gas fills (2)
- Rub rail: High density PVC with stainless steel insert
- Anchor locker:
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy-duty stainless steel (3)
- Cleats: Through-bolted, stainless steel, 8” (6)
- Rod holders: Stainless steel mounted in gunnel (8)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port and starboard, to accommodate six rods total
- Bilge pumps: 800 GPH automatic (4)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Seating: Molded U-shaped bow seating with cushions
- Drink holders: Bow and stern, stainless steel (4)
- Lighting: Under gunnel indirect interior lighting with choice of green, blue or white
- Ladder: Dive Ladder/4 step w/integrated hand rails
- Aluminum pocket rails (2)
- Twin Vee logo, Raised Titanium
- Boot stripe, double
Optional Twin Suzuki Motor Packages:
- Twin 300APX - White
- Powder Coating Package (Ttop, back support, pocket rails)
- Bow rails, low profile
- Powder coating bow rails
- Gel coat color
- Stainless Steel Rod holders- in gunnel
- Stainless Steel Cup holders- in gunnel
- 3 Bank battery charger
- Underwater LED lights (2)
- Under gunnel LED lights (P&S)
- Lewmar 1000 Windlass
- Power assist steering