OceanCat 310 SE
Get Your NEW Twin Vee 310 OceanCat
The Twin Vee PowerCat OceanCats 310 SE is the perfect solution when size matters. With its wide beam and ample deck space, it offers freedom of movement, port to starboard and stem to stern — ideal for sport fishing and plenty of room for the whole family.
The OceanCat 310 SE’s solid, hand-laminated multi-hull slices through heavy chop and large wakes like they aren’t even there, yet reduces roll when trolling and drifting. Twin Vee’s unique foam-filled, self-bailing multi-hull design is safe, versatile and easy to operate.
We have packed the 2019 OceanCat 310 SE with new standard features but kept its industry-busting low price.
The versatile OceanCat 310 SE comes packed with many new standard features for 2019. The bow platform doubles as a comfortable U-shaped salon with beautifully upholstered top-quality marine cushions. The helm now includes matching custom-designed Llebroc adjustable chairs.
Under the OceanCat 310 SE’s anodized high-grade aluminum hardtop T-top, the console includes a Ritchie Voyager compass, a state-of-the-art electronics panel with USB and 6-volt charging ports, and a built-in weatherproof two-speaker audio system.
The redesigned fishing station incorporates a 50-gallon live bait well with a prep area featuring built-in quick-access tool storage and tackle drawers, inset cutting board and freshwater washdown. More added standard features include a dive ladder and under-gunnel rod holders.
With all its new features, the OceanCat 310 is delivered ready to run, but further outfitting is a breeze with easy-access to console wiring, pre-installed rigging tubes for extra batteries and electronics, and a transducer hull-mount area.
LOA: 31’ 0” BEAM: 9’ 6” HULL NET WEIGHT: 4800 LBS DRAFT: 20” TRANSOM: 30”
Console AND HELM
- Console: Center console with 123q Engel cooler and upholstery package, side door access, Porta potti
- Windshield: Acrylic
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Switch panel: Rocker switches, USB and 12 volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3"
- Horn: Electric
- Battery selector with on/off switches
- 3 Bank battery charger
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram with tilt helm
- Steering Wheel: Polished 13.5" stainless steel 3 spoke wheel with spinner knob
- Fire extinguisher-mounted inside console
- Helm Seating: Llebroc helm chairs mounted on 40 gallon livewell unit, freshwater tank, tackle storage and folding foot rests
- T-top w/integrated ebox, LED recessed lighting, spreader lights and high-grade anodized aluminum tubing and deluxe (6) rod holders integrated connect
Hull and Deck
- Fuel tanks: (2) 120 gallon fuel cells below deck: Total fuel capacity 240 gallons
- Molded U-shaped bow seating with cushions
- Bilge pumps: 2000 GPH automatic (4)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Rod holders: mounted in gunnel, 8 stainless steel per side (16)
- Drink holders: Bow and stern, stainless steel (6)
- Cleats: Pop up, ss 10" (6)
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy duty stainless steel (3)
- ss Bow roller, pop up cleat and chafe guard
- Anchor locker
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port and starboard
- Under gunnel LED Lights, Blue or White
- Pocket rails
- Ladder: 4 step Dive ladder w/integrated hand rails
- Rub rail: white w/ss insert
- Underwater LED lights: (2) Green or blue
- Twin Vee logo, raised Titanium
- Double accent stripes
Select Twin Suzuki Motors:
- Twin 300APX - White
- Coaming Bolsters: Full length, port & stbd, bow corners and full transom (31)
- Deluxe Lewmar Anchor Package: Profish 1000 Windlass w/polished anchor
- Fusion MS-RA-770 Touchscreen, Apple Air Play, AM/FM USB or Bluetooth, sub woofer, amp and (6) 8.8" speakers w/white grill and LED
- Fusion: MS-RA70N AM/FM w/Bluetooth or USB/2 zone w/(2) 8.8" speakers w/white grill and LED
- Powder coating bow rails - none, white or matte black
- Gel coat color
- Upholstery color