Shown With Suzuki DF140ATXW Twin Motors
THE NEW TWIN VEE 240 CENTER CONSOLE
The Best Riding Boat on the Water™
240 CC Powercat Standards & Options
Inside the console, there is a built-in lockable storage area. This enclosed space can be used as a changing room or for the storage of bulky items. On the back wall, there's access to all of the connections to the electronics and fuses: very convenient for quick troubleshooting.
Bow Anchor Locker
Your Twin Vee has a port and starboard anchor hatch. The hatches have GemLux tension-resistant hinges. It can also be used to store extra rope or for dry storage.
Helm Seating, Llebroc Backrest & Foot Rest
Comfort and function meet when it comes to this super comfy leaning post. It is designed to accommodate two adults and allow you to operate your Twin Vee standing up or in a seated position. Additional features include a footrest and rod holders.
In-Deck Fish Boxes
One of the great attributes of having a dual-hull boat (240 CC), is the ability to design fish boxes port and starboard with the dual hulls offering the depth on both sides of the boat. GO FISH.
Console Front Seat
Comfortable console-front seat with backrest. Also boasts a built-in insulated 20 gallon cooler.
Your 240 CC comes standard with an anodized aluminum Weblon Soft Top. The optional Fiberglass T- Top is packed with convenient features which includes anchor light, map reading light, spreader light, rocket launchers, electronics box and outrigger pads.
Interior LED Lighting Package
When the sun goes down, the cockpit comes to life. The optional lighting package is as beautiful as it is functional. A blue glow covers every inch of the cockpit for safety as well as aesthetics.
The stern transom offers an oversized livewell and an additional cooler, both insulated and located for the true angler that knows how to maximize the boat’s fishability. Coolers can also double as coolers for drinks and food.
Hull Color Options
Twin Vee offers four different color hull choices, go light, go white or simply go on your Twin Vee and experience a whole new way of boating.
LOA: 24' 0"
BEAM: 8' 8"
HULL NET WEIGHT: 3500 LBS
Standard Features Include
- FUEL - 80 GAL.
- LIVEWELL - 36 GAL.
- FRESHWATER - 6 GAL.
- INSULATED COOLER BOX - 10 GAL.
- IN FLOOR FISHBOX - PORT & STBD 30 GAL.
- BOW STORAGE - PORT & STBD 110 qts Each
- ALUMINUM T-TOP WITH WEBLON SOFT TOP
- SUPER WIDE BOW SEATING & STORAGE
- BOW AND STERN INSULATED BUILT-IN COOLERS
- TWIN VEE CUSTOM DESIGNED AND THERMOFORMED BUILT IN ROD HOLDERS WITH AMBIENT BLUE LIGHTING TO COLOR WASH INTERIOR HULL
- STAINLESS STEEL 3-SPOKE STEERING WHEEL WITH TURNING KNOB
- PATTERNED INSERTS
- RITCHIE VOYAGER COMPASS
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL CLEATS
- GEMLUX TENSION HINGES THROUGHOUT
- 12” ENGINE BRACKETS FOR ADDED TRANSOM SPACE AND PERFORMANCE
- ALL STAINLESS THROUGH HULLS
- TILT HYDRAULIC STEERING
- RAW WATER WASHDOWN
- TRANSOM WALK-THROUGH WITH ENTRY DOOR
- 65” FOLDING STERN BENCH SEAT OR 85Q ENGEL COOLER
- TRANSOM BOARDING LADDER WITH HAND RAILS
- FISH BOX MACERATORS (PORT & STBD)
- CONSOLE DASH STORAGE WITH USB CHARGING PORTS
- 13 TOGGLE SWITCHES WITH BLUE BACK-LIT LIGHTING, 12V CHARGER AND DUAL USB CHARGING STATION